Imagine this situation – you are walking down a crowded street and your phone rings. Instead of pulling the device out of your pocket and holding it on your ear while moving, you simply activate your earbuds equipped with a mic and start talking.
That only scratches the surface of what you can do with the best earphones for iPhone with microphone. You can issue commands to Siri, and professionals can expect the highest sound quality when listening to music or shooting videos. Check out our selection of top-rated iPhone earphones with mic and find your favorite!
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case should be your first choice. It offers maximum compatibility because it is an official accessory. The comfort and sound quality are impressive, too.
- Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector is an affordable version of iPhone earphones with Mic. They offer a stable lightning connection and feature volume control buttons on the unit.
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds can deliver up to 28 hours of continuous playing time. The sound quality and frequency bandwidth both seem admirable.
- urBeats Wired Earphones With Lightning Connector features magnetic snaps and a tangle-free cable to secure maximum compatibility. The product is a great choice for rap and rock music.
Who Should Get an Earphone?
If you are an iPhone owner, you will benefit from acquiring earbuds with an integrated microphone. Here are some situations where you will find this accessory useful:
- Listening to music while outside – you might be spending a lot of time on the bus to work or heading for a day at the beach. Either way, you will love the option to listen to music with your earbuds.
- Talk to others – instead of holding the phone on your ear, use iPhone earphones with mic for conversations. Some units will even allow you to answer by pressing the button on the headphones!
- Communicate to Siri – ask your digital assistant for directions, or use earphones for voice commands in other apps.
Best Earphones for iPhone with Microphone: What to Consider in 2022
Which factors should you consider when choosing the best iPhone earbuds with mic? Our experts analyzed the market and used these factors to select top products!
Wired or Wireless?
This is a matter of preference, and both types are pretty self-explanatory. Wireless earphones are connected via Bluetooth, and you need to find a unit that secures a stable connection. The main advantage is that there are no cables bothering you while using the earbuds.
As for wired variations, they are more affordable and are easier to setup. However, wire tangling and cables everywhere might be annoying.
New wired models of Apple iPhone use Lightning connectors to attach iPhone headphones with mic. These should secure a more stable connection with the device. Alternatively, you can go for the classic 3.5mm, or choose a wireless technology.
Comfort and Style
You want the earphones to fit comfortably in your ears. There is no need to worry that they might fall out, and they should remain comfortable after hours of use. Look for those items that go into your ears, but still remain soft and don’t irritate them.
As for the style, you can pick between different colors. Going with classic black or white is a safe bet, but you can also experiment with pink, blue, and other vivid colors.
Last but not least, you should make sure that your iPhone earphones with mic deliver high-quality sound. The good news is that the majority of headphones these days provide impressive sound quality.
- Durability – are the earbuds designed to last?
- Carrying case – it is a convenient way of keeping the earbuds safe while carrying them around.
- Battery life – if you use wireless earbuds, battery life will play an important factor. A wireless charging case will extend the time of continuous use significantly.
Best Headphones with Microphone for iPhone: Our Picks for 2022
If you are looking for iPhone earphones with mic, the best way to go is an official Apple’s product. This deal comes with a wireless charging case that secures more than 24 hours of continuous listening. You will also find the case compact and convenient for carrying around.
The AirPods lack volume control, but you can access Siri with a two-word voice command. From there, it will be easy to ask for directions or access the desired apps.
Since this is an official product, it shouldn’t be hard to connect with your device. The unique design feels very comfortable while the headphones are in your ear. However, there is the subjective feeling they might fall out, although that doesn’t happen very often.
What We Like
- The official product is designed by Apple, which guarantees maximum compatibility with your iPhone.
- You can secure 24+ hours of continuous use if you use the wireless charging case.
- Voice control allows you to access Siri with a simple two-word command.
- The earbuds are easy to install, even if you never used this product type before.
What We Dislike
- No buttons on the earphones to control the volume.
- If you plan on running or doing anything active, the earbuds might feel like they will slip out of your ears.
Are you looking for an affordable deal on headphones with microphone for iPhone? If the answer is yes, you won’t find a better price for Apple EarPods than this exclusive offer. The first thing you will notice is the unique earbud design related to this company. It will provide you the expected comfort even if you wear the buds for the entire day. However, the specific design makes them more prone to falling out while you are moving.
The lightning connection seems stable, and you will be satisfied with the sound quality. The integrated microphone does a good job, and it is easy to control the volume with the provided buttons.
Durability is not the best feature of these Apple EarPods with the Lightning Connector. You should take good care of them to ensure they last more than several months.
What We Like
- Comfortable earbuds that won’t hurt your ears even if you wear them for hours.
- The control unit on the headphones is convenient to adjust the volume, answer calls, or change songs.
- You will find the Lightning connection to be very stable, and the sound quality delivered is impressive.
- Suitable for conversations, but also listening to music and talking to the digital assistant.
What We Dislike
- The durability is not their strongest suit, which is why they might not last for more than a few months.
- Due to the specific design, they might fall out of the ear while you are moving.
If we are talking about iPhone earbuds with mic not designed by Apple, this is one of the best and costliest units you can find. Anker Soundcore comes with the noise reduction technology that decreases environmental sounds by 60%. You will also receive more bass, and the frequency bandwidth is admirable.
These earbuds are wireless, and you can pair them via Bluetooth. The wireless charger case extends the item’s lifespan, and charging it for only ten minutes can secure two hours of playing time.
The manufacturer designed black and white variations and included a beautiful carrying case with the earbuds.
What We Like
- Battery life is impressive – a single charge lasts for seven hours, while the charging case can deliver three times as much of listening time.
- Customized tests to determine optimal EQ adjustments for your ears.
- A large frequency bandwidth for delivering sounds and significantly more bass compared to similar units.
- The carrying case is convenient and makes it easy to fit the headphones inside your pocket.
What We Dislike
- The price tag is a bit higher compared to similar units that haven’t been designed by Apple.
- It can be tricky to pair the earbuds with your iPhone for the first time, especially because the quick start guide isn’t that useful.
UrBeats designed wired iPhone headphones with mic, and you will find them in eight different colors. That ranges from classic black to pink and yellow, which will make it easy to find the one that you like. You can also choose between the Lightning and the standard 35mm connector. Either way, you get magnetic earbuds that are convenient to carry around.
The manufacturer indicates that the earphones have an ergonomic fit, which means that you can wear them for hours without feeling uncomfortable. The RemoteTalk feature allows you to receive calls, and talk to Siri by pressing a single button.
The earphones are a fantastic fit for rock, rap, and other loud music and sounds. However, if you plan on listening to jazz, classics, or other subtle sounds, their quality could be better.
What We Like
- An excellent choice for rock, rap, and loud sounds overall.
- The magnetic snaps make it convenient to store the earbuds when you are not using them.
- Pick between eight different colors – it is easy to find the choice that suits your preference.
- The lightning connector is reliable and secures a stable connection with the device.
What We Dislike
- Line noise occurs if you brush something up against the wires, which is not pleasant for the ears.
- Not the best fit for classical, jazz, and other subtle sounds.
Useful Tips and Tricks
Did you purchase the official Apple AirPods? If you went with that accessory, you could adjust settings on your iPhone. If you enter the adjustments, you can change double-tap actions, automatic ear detection, and other features. You can find a detailed guide on the official’s Apple website.
If it is your first pair of AirPods, you should know that these devices pack a lot more features than you expect. For example, you can use the Find my iPhone app to locate them when lost. The AirPods are also compatible with Mac, Apple Watch, and other devices. Check out these tips and tricks to get the most out of your product.
The market offers a wide range of headphones with microphone for iPhone. You can’t go wrong with choosing an official accessory designed by Apple, whether those are the affordable EarPods or premium AirPods. Alternatively, you can look for a third-party accessory. The choice is up to you, and the only thing that matters is that the earbuds meet your expectations!