The best iPhone cleaning kit is a must-have these days.
Even before global pandemics changed the way that we use our devices, many of us knew how important it was to keep our phones as clean as possible. Studies suggest that the average cell phone is about 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat!
When you get a new device, you’ll probably spend a while investing in accessories to make it look and feel better. Cases and screen protectors are essential; wireless headphones or lightning adapters can come in handy too. But don’t forget that you also need a way to clean your iPhone.
Today we’re going to explore some of the best options for an iPhone cleaning kit to keep your device in perfect condition.
An iPhone screen cleaning kit or full cleaning system removes the excess bacteria and grime from your smartphone. These products might even banish dirt that you can’t see, making it easier for you to avoid issues with hygiene.
Cleaning kits are often safer than attempting to clean your phone on your own too. These products are specially made to remove dirt while protecting your device. Some of our favorite choices available today are:
- The Mom Store Screen Cleaner kit is an all-in-one polishing option for LED and LCD screens. This product is high in value, costing only 1 penny per spray. The cleaner also comes with a large microfiber cloth.
- The Aneco 60 Piece iPhone Cleaning kit has everything you need to remove unwanted grime and dirt from your device. You get a nylon cleaning brush, anti-static cloth, and various swabs for cleaning your iPhone ports.
- The Care Check Lens Wipes are an ideal investment for people who need to clean their iPhone on the move. These individually wrapped wipes only take a second to use and require no scrubbing for a streak-free finish.
Who Should Get This?
Anyone who wants to avoid the spread of bacteria in their home and keep their phone in good condition should consider an iPhone cleaning kit.
Most of us spend all day touching our phones and interacting with them. This often means that your iPhone is a magnet for germs and dirt. You’re constantly picking up new contaminants from every place you visit. In the flu season, your phone could even be a breeding ground for dangerous germs.
The best iPhone cleaning kit doesn’t just help with avoiding bacteria – it’s useful for defending your phone from grime and dust that can get into the ports too.
Best iPhone Cleaning Kits: What to Consider in 2022
The best iPhone cleaning kit for you will depend on your needs. If you’re looking for a basic way to keep your phone screen clean, all you need is a gentle, safe wipe. Make sure you avoid any substances that might corrode or damage your technology.
If you need a way to protect your phone from dust and dirt getting into the ports, then you might need a more comprehensive iPhone cleaning kit, with swabs and dust plugs. Here are some points to consider:
- Materials: Never use corrosive or abrasive materials on your iPhone. If you have a stain or a tricky patch of dirt, it’s tempting to scrub hard at it. However, you need to be very gentle with your iPhone if you want to avoid damage.
- Finish: A great iPhone cleaning kit will wipe away dirt, grim and fingerprints, leaving you with a smear-free finish. Avoid anything that’s going to leave unsightly streaks on your screen or leave cloth and other materials behind.
- Simplicity: A good cleaning kit needs to be easy to use. At the end of every day, you don’t want to spend hours fiddling with a complex kit. The best tools are the ones that take seconds to use and deliver results instantly.
- Comprehensive clean: Your iPhone cleaning kit should cover all the parts of your phone that you want to polish. A kit with a series of multi-sized swabs, nylon brushes, and other essential elements will ensure you can get into every nook and cranny.
- Value: Stocking up on cleaning materials every couple of weeks is a headache. Look for a kit that will last a decent amount of time. This improves your chances of getting some significant value from every purchase.
Best iPhone Cleaning Kits: Our Picks for 2022
The Mom Store Screen Cleaner kit is an all-in-one solution for polishing LCD and LED screens. This product will work just as well with your iPhone as it does with your computer monitor, iPad, or even your television. According to the manufacturer, the cost balances out at around 1 penny per spray.
Carefully formulated for fragile screens, this kit includes no alcohol, harmful phosphates, or ammonia. There’s also an annoying smell, which is a common problem with cleaning tools. The included microfiber cloth delivers a professional streak-free finish from a gentle clean. You can also rest assured that the soft material won’t lead to any damage or scratches.
- Microfiber cloth included for streak-free finish
- Excellent value – 1 penny per spray
- Works with all LCD and LED screens
- Ammonia, alcohol, and phosphate free
- No horrible smells
- Takes a little elbow grease to get the best results
- Slightly greasy finish
If you’re looking for a comprehensive clean, then this could be the best iPhone cleaning kit for you. The Aneco 60 piece set has everything you need to remove dirt and grime, including a cleaning brush set, and multi-sized foam swabs for getting dust out of charging ports.
The nylon brush wipes away any larger pieces of dirt, while the microfiber cleaning cloth removes the underlying grime. The swab sticks are safe for your charging ports, so you can quickly remove fluff and anything else that might be preventing a good charge. The cloth even comes with an anti-static design, so you don’t have to worry about the screen drawing dust after a clean. All that, and you get a storage box too!
- Plugs included for charging ports and headphone jacks
- Gently clean your ports with multi-sized swaps
- Anti-static cleaning cloth for a streak-free finish
- Nylon brush to remove larger pieces of dirt
- Handy storage case for long-term use
- Swab heads can pull loose if you’re scrumming with pressure
- No spray included
If you need a quick and simple way to clean your device every day, then a set of Care Check lens wipes could be just the thing for you. Ideal for those who don’t want to waste time with a full iPhone cleaning kit, the Care Check lens wipes are individually wrapped to keep them moist and fresh. This also means that you can carry your wipes with you on the move.
The high-tech formula is safe on screens, with nothing abrasive and no ammonia. At the same time, the Care Check company promises a streak-free finish with no excessive scrubbing. You can grab one of these handy wipes whenever you need one and spruce up your phone in seconds.
- Streak-free finish without extra scrubbing
- Convenient for disinfecting your phone on the move
- Great price for the quantity
- Easy and quick to use
- No abrasive ingredients or ammonia
- Not very moist
- Not suitable for cleaning charging ports
Useful Tips and Tricks
No matter which product you choose as the best iPhone cleaning kit, remember to always follow Apple’s advice on how to safely clean your devices. Remember that certain materials on your phone may have specific cleaning requirements. In general, you should:
- Avoid using excessive moisture when cleaning your phone
- Only use a soft, abrasion-free cloth that won’t scratch the screen
- Unplug external power sources when cleaning
- Don’t get moisture into any of the openings of your phone
- Avoid spraying cleaners directly onto the item (spray onto a cloth first)
For a convenient video on how to thoroughly disinfect your Apple device, check out this video.
If anything goes wrong when you’re cleaning, like liquid gets into your iPhone, get help from an authorized Apple service provider as quickly as possible.
The best iPhone cleaning kit will protect you from bacteria and grime that could lead to illness for you and your family. A good cleaning kit also means that you can defend your device against contamination from dust and dirt that may cause operational issues.
The right cleaning strategy is an essential part of properly caring for your iPhone. Make sure that you know how to clean your product properly.