The best flash drive for iPhone 11 offers phone users a quick and easy way to back up their mobile data. If you need to save some space on your smartphone, add new music to your device, or just transfer some documents, a thumb drive for iPhone 11 is a great investment.
The USB flash drive for iPhone 11 that you choose will depend on your needs, ranging from storage capacity to app functionality.
Today, we’re going to take a closer look at some of the best flash drives specifically designed for use with your iPhone device.
A flash drive for iPhone 11 makes it easy to back up files, photos, videos, and more. You can transfer files between your computer and smartphone and save space without deleting the documents you want to keep. Most of the modern USB flash drive for iPhone 11 options are also very fast so that you can move your data quickly and efficiently.
Here are some of our top choices on the market now:
- SanDisk iXpand flash drive is available in a range of sizes, with a flexible connector that fits through the slot in your iPhone case. You can also set up automatic backups with this device.
- Kimiandy USB adapter is an easy-to-use system available in 3 colors, with 128GB of storage speed. There’s one-touch backup functionality and password/fingerprint encryption available for extra peace of mind.
- HooToo iPhone flash drive comes with 128GB of storage space and a touch ID or password encryption option. This device has great reading and writing speed so you can transfer and save data quickly.
Who Should Get This?
A flash drive for iPhone 11 is an excellent investment for both long-term and temporary storage. You can keep photos on these devices that you want to share with your family or use the product to move data from one phone to another. You could benefit from a thumb drive for iPhone 11 if you want:
- Additional storage: Since iPhone storage isn’t upgradeable, you might want a little extra space for your files without using iCloud. A flash drive is a great choice for this.
- Transferring data: A USB flash drive for iPhone 11 makes it quick and easy to transfer data between your iPhone and your computer, your phone and other Apple devices, and so much more.
- Data backups: If you have some particularly essential files, photos, and documents on your iPhone, a flash drive will ensure you have a second copy in case of disaster. If you lose your iPhone or it gets damaged, you’ll still be able to access your files.
Best USB Flash Drive for iPhone 11: What to Consider in 2022
When choosing a flash drive for iPhone 11, there are various things to consider, from storage size to the quality of the app you use to manage your data. While there’s no one-size-fits-all option for the best thumb drive for iPhone 11, there are some factors that anyone should consider:
- Storage size: The best thumb drive for iPhone 11 will be the one that can hold enough data for your needs. 128GB is the most common size for this kind of storage.
- Compatibility: Your USB flash drive for iPhone 11 needs to work with all iPhone products, including the iPhone 11 and Mac operating systems. Some devices also support Windows and Android operating systems too.
- App functionality: The app you can download with your flash drive will determine how easy it is to transfer and store files on your new device. Look for an app that’s intuitive and easy to use.
- Security: If you’re storing particularly sensitive data, you need a device that can keep your information secure. The best products come with extra security measures to defend you from hackers. You can also get encryption too!
- Durability: Although most thumb drive for iPhone 11 products are small and portable, they’re not flimsy. You need your flash drive to be durable enough to withstand a life sitting in your pocket or desk drawer.
Best USB Flash Drive for iPhone 11: Our Picks for 2022
Perfect for use with your iPhone, the SanDisk iXpand flash drive comes in a range of sizes ranging from 32GB to 256GB. There’s a flexible connector that fits through the charging slot in your phone case, and support for virtually all Mac and Windows operating systems. You can also set up an automatic backup in the SanDisk app, so you never forget to store your latest files.
The iXpand drive app is easy to use, with a convenient range of settings to choose from, and support for all of the most common file formats. Another bonus is that this product can survive an operating temperature of 0 to 35 degrees Celsius.
- Durable design from SanDisk
- Range of storage size options to choose from
- The flexible connector that’s easy to use
- Automatic backup options available
- Supports the iPhone 11, and Mac/Windows OS
- Occasional problems with app bugs
- Doesn’t work as a TV thumb drive
Compatible with Macs, iPods, iPads, and Androids, the Kimiandy USB flash drive for iPhone 11 is a flexible and durable device available in 3 colors. The Kimiandy flash drive comes with 128GB of storage space and a formatting-friendly streaming app that plays all music and video formats. You can even record videos straight to the memory stick.
With a great transfer speed and a one-touch backup function, this thumb drive for iPhone 11 makes preserving your data simple. This device is fully compatible with the latest iPhones, including iPhone 11, and it comes with access security built-in. You can use a fingerprint or a password to secure your data.
- Lock your flash drive with a password or fingerprint
- The app supports all music and video formats
- Powerful storage speed with 128GB of space
- One-touch backup functionality
- Works with a wide range of devices
- App has the occasional bug or issue with crashing
- Instructions are difficult to understand
The HooToo flash drive for iPhone 11 offers up to 128GB of storage space in the basic model or 256GB in the next model up. This device makes it quick and easy to transfer information between your iPhone and computer, or between your iPhone and another Apple device. There’s also touch ID encryption and password technology available to keep your data safe.
The aluminum design of this USB flash drive for iPhone 11 ensures that you’re getting a resilient tool for all of your data management. There’s also a reading speed of 80 MB/s and a writing speed of 30 MB/s with this device. The HooToo iPhone drive comes with access to the iPlugMate app for managing your data and 18 months of warranty.
- Robust aluminium design
- Excellent reading and writing speeds
- Powerful security with fingerprint and password encryption
- 128 GB of storage
- The app plays all of the most common file formats
- Can crash when copying larger files
- Difficult to set up initially
Useful Tips and Tricks
Once you find the best flash drive for iPhone 11, remember to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer carefully. Each flash drive will come with a dedicated app that tells you how to store and transfer your data safely.
Remember, to keep your information secure; you may want to add a password or fingerprint protection to your stored data. This will ensure that no-one else can access your information without your permission. Here’s some advice on how to use a USB flash drive for iPhone 11.
Aside from learning how to use your thumb drive correctly with help from the smartphone app that comes with it, it’s also worth making sure that you’re prepared to transfer files and photos. Since your USB flash drive for iPhone 11 will use the lightning port to access your device, you won’t be able to charge as you transfer. Make sure you have a full battery!
A good USB flash drive for iPhone 11 is an excellent investment, because it allows you to backup, store, and transfer files at will. Once you learn how to use one of these innovative devices, you’ll always have a great way to protect and move your data. Just make sure that your battery is charged before you start transferring files, as you won’t be able to use your charger.
Good luck choosing the product that’s right for you!