Want to know our #1 pick? Here’s the best iPhone unlock software in 2022:
- Tenorshare 4uKey — Tenorshare 4uKey is the most competent iPhone passcode unlocker due to how fast and expertly the software removes 4/6-digit passcodes, Touch IDs, and Face IDs. Enter DF78-H3P6 at checkout to get 10% off (2022 updated).
Apple products are renowned for their elegant composition, a wide variety of features, and a powerful camera. Using your iPhone is a daily occurrence, but sometimes technology doesn’t work as it should, or our memory isn’t as good as it used to be. What do you do if you’re locked out of your iPhone?
Your first thought is likely to take your phone to the Apple Store, but that can cost you a lot of money and time. You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to bypass the iPhone lock screen. Instead, you can use an iPhone passcode unlock software for a fraction of the price.
During my tests, I concluded that the following iPhone passcode hack software bypasses the password screen and gives you access to your iPhone.
Here’s a Short Summary of Best iPhone Passcode Unlock Software (1-Minute Read)
- 1.🥇 Tenorshare 4uKey — #1 best iPhone passcode unlock software of 2022.
- 2.🥈 AnyUnlock — Unlocks Apple ID, iPhone lock screens, iTunes backup passwords, and Screen Time passcodes reliably.
- 3.🥉 Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker — Removes 4-digit and 6-digit passcodes as well as Face ID and Touch ID screens on its user-friendly interface.
- 4. iMyFone LockWiper — Unlocks screen passcode, removes Apple ID, and bypasses screen time passcodes effectively.
- 5. Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) — Offers a simple method to remove all types of lock screens in a few clicks.
🥇1. Tenorshare 4uKey – Best Overall iPhone Unlock Software in 2022
Tenorshare 4uKey is a user-friendly and competent iPhone unlocker that will help you remove your iPhone passcode if you forgot the passphrase or the phone was disabled. It quickly removes every type of password, including 4-digit, 6-digit, Touch ID, and Face ID – even if your iPhone screen is broken.
After downloading the software, Tenorshare 4uKey will present you with three options: Unlock Apple ID, Unlock Lock Screen Passcode, and Bypass MDM. To remove your passcode, click on Unlock Lock Screen Passcode and follow the instructions provided.
Keep in mind that your iPhone must be in recovery mode to complete the passcode reset. If it isn’t, Tenorshare 4uKey will show you how to enter DFU Mode.
Although 4uKey will erase all the data on your device to remove an iPhone Passcode, it can bypass the passcode screen in 10 – 30 minutes. However, this depends on the complexity of the length of the password or password type as Touch ID, and Face ID’s tend to take longer.
A free trial version is available, but it only lets you browse the features instead of using them. To remove the password or use any other features on this iPhone passcode unlock software, you will need to pay $35.95. If you aren’t satisfied with the software’s paid features, you can take advantage of the 30-Day money-back guarantee.
- Removes Every Type of Passcode — No matter if the iPhone passcode has 4 or 6-digits, contains multiple numbers and letters, or requires touch or face technology, Tenorshare 4uKey is capable of removing them in 10 to 30 minutes.
- Easy to Understand Interface — After selecting Unlock Lock Screen Passcode from the software, Tenorshare 4uKey will walk you through every single step. If you’re ever confused, the interface will guide you on how to complete the process.
- Can unlock Apple ID and Bypass MDM Authentication — You won’t need to learn any complicated programming languages to unlock Apple ID or bypass MDM authentication. Both features are included in this iPhone unlock software.
- Multiple Technical Features — Fully compatible with the latest iOS/iPadOS 14, iPhone SE(2ND) and will unlock most iPhone and iPad. Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and macOS 10.9 or later.
With 80 millions of satisfied customers online and millions of devices restored, you can be confident that Tenorshare 4uKey will bypass your passcodes on your iDevice quickly. Read our full review of Tenorshare 4uKey here.
Considered a one-stop solution to bypass multiple locked passwords on your iPhone and iPad, AnyUnlock will give you access back to your iPhone in 30 minutes or less. It can completely unlock Apple ID, iPhone lock screens, iTunes backup passwords, and screen time passwords seamlessly.
There are multiple unlock scenarios the iPhone unlock software supports, like a forgotten password, disabled iOS device, and an unresponsive Touch/Face ID. To find the Unlock Screen Passcode button, click the largest rectangle at the top of the screen.
As long as the iPhone screen is somewhat responsive, AnyUnlock will bypass the passcode screen. Be aware that you must be in recovery mode to use the software successfully, and that all data on the iOS device will be erased after the screen passcode is removed successfully.
If you’re looking for a 3 step software to remove your password and reset your iOS device on multiple Apple products, try AnyUnlock. Although this software does have a free version, you’ll need to upgrade to premium for $39.99 a year to use any of its features. However, AnyUnlock does offer a 60-day money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied.
- Supports All iOS Screen Passcode Types — Whether the passcode has complicated letters or numbers, regardless if they’re 4 or 6-digits or needs to bypass Touch or Face technology, AnyUnlock will unlock them in approximately 30 minutes.
- Securely Removes Apple IDs and iCloud Accounts — AnyUnlock doesn’t limit itself to just unlocking your iPhone passcode, it also unlocks Apple IDs, removes iTunes backup encryption, and more.
- 24/7/365 Expert Support — AnyUnlock has a great support staff that helps you solve complicated software issues at all times.
- Compatibility — Supports the most recent iOS 14, iPhone 12 as well as other iPhone versions and iPads. AnyUnlock can download on Windows Vista or later as well as recent macOS computers.
AnyUnlock comprehensive software resets all iOS screen lock passcode, no matter how complicated.
Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker gives you quick and easy solutions to unlock your iPhone passcode, whether it’s because you forgot a password on a device, the screen is locked from too many password attempts, or the screen is unresponsive due to cracks.
Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is very user-friendly. As soon as you launch the software, it prompts you to connect your iPhone into your computer. From there, the software will remove 4 passcode types from the iOS device screen, including 4 and 6 digit passwords, and Face/Touch IDs – but it will have to erase all your data to do it. After you use this iPhone passcode bypass software, iOS will be updated to the latest version.
Another positive for Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is how quickly it removes passwords from the lock screen. From reading customer feedback and during my own tests, I found that Joyoshare can remove complicated passwords in 20 – 30 minutes on average.
Options are limited for Joyoshare iPasscode Unlockers’ free trial option, as it only lets you browse the features it has rather than use them. To access a single license on one device for a lifetime, it will cost you $39.95.
- Unlocks all iPhone/iPad Passcodes — This iPhone unlock software is capable of removing 4 password types, including 4 or 6-digits, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- User-Friendly Interface — Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker doesn’t waste any time cuts by starting up with the remove lock screen options immediately available to you.
- Considerably fast — If you want a fast and effective software, Joyoshare iPasscode delivers on that promise. Customers reported that this iPhone passcode unlocker could reset your iOS screen password in 20 – 30 minutes.
- Excellent Compatibility — Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker works with the latest iOS updates and will unlock most iDevices. Usable with macOS 10.8 or later and Windows XP or later.
Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker can unlock your iPhone passcode quickly and effectively and is one of the best iPhone passcode unlock software on the market. Read our Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker Review here.
Whether you forgot your iPhone passcode from forgetfulness, or an update has locked you out of the passcode screen, iMyFone LockWiper can help you remove screen passcodes. LockWiper can also solve other issues on its software, including removing screen time passcodes, bypass MDM and unlock Apple ID.
iMyFone LockWiper is user friendly once downloaded. Once the program does install, you’ll notice that every option is clearly labeled and easy to use. The interface uses same-sized squares and rectangles that make it simple to click on the option of your choice.
iMyFone LockWiper will remove 4 and 6 digit passcodes and Touch/Face ID – even if the iPhone screen is broken or unresponsive. However, the iPhone passcode bypass software will only support activated devices that could access device settings before you were locked out of the iPhone.
An unregistered copy will give you access to the software, but it won’t let you use any of its features. You can purchase a 1-month plan for $29.95 with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Bypasses Multiple Passcodes — iMyFone LockWiper can remove 4 password types, including 4 or 6-digits, Touch ID, or Face ID, and will unlock them in approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- 3 Step Interface — To remove your passcode on the iPhone, all you need to do is select Unlock Screen Passcode and click Start and then Next. With 3 steps, you can remove the passcode and reinstall iOS on your iDevice.
- 100% Security — Unlike free iPhone passcode hack software that may compromise your data, iMyFone LockWiper is guaranteed to be secure, so your sensitive data remains safe from the company and other hackers.
- Fantastic Support Range — iMyFone LockWiper works with the more recent iOS systems, and will unlock iPad and iPhone 4 or higher. Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and macOS 10.9 or later.
iMyFone also has a great customer service staff that is ready to help you when you need it. No matter what issue you come across, their customer service team will complete your request in no time. Read our iMyFone LockWiper review here.
Dr.Fone isn’t just one program that fixes a specific problem, it takes care of most issues that could plague your iPhone. However, the Screen Unlock (iOS) Toolkit is the application that will reset your iOS screen passcode. When you’re locked out of your iOS device, you can easily bypass most passcodes in 20 to 30 minutes.
Screen Unlock isn’t labeled colourfully like the ones located at the top of the software, so you do have to take some time to find what you’re looking for. If you want to reset the phone lock screen on your iOS device, click Screen Unlock, and Dr.Fone will launch a new pop-up.
Upon launching the pop-up, choose Unlock iOS Screen and follow the instructions to complete the process. As with other iPhone passcode unlock software on this list, your phone must be in recovery mode, and all data will delete off your iPhone once you reset your iOS screen lock passcode.
Dr.Fones Screen Unlock (iOS) unlocks all password types, including 4 and 6 digit passcodes, and Touch/Face IDs in multiple situations. In a few clicks, you can unlock all password types after connecting your device.
You can browse the software features for free, but none of them are useable unless you purchase the Dr.Fones Screen Unlock (iOS) package for $59.95 a year.
- Resets All Common iOS Passcodes — Dr.Fones Screen Unlock (iOS) can remove 4 password types, including 4 or 6-digits, Touch ID, or Face ID, and will unlock them in approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Fantastic Customer Support — If you run into a technical issue, or you don’t understand how to use the software, Wondershare Dr.Fone has a fantastic customer support staff that will help with most issues in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Solves More Than Just iPhone Issues — If you’re struggling to repair your iOS system for a reason that doesn’t involve unlocking a passcode, Dr.Fone likely has the means to fix it as long as you purchase the correct toolkit.
- Software Specifications — Dr.Fones Screen Unlock (iOS) will work with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and macOS 10.8 or later and most iPhones and all iPad products.
Dr.Fone provides a comprehensive experience loved by customers all over the internet, because it can skillfully solve most technical problems on multiple devices.
Comparison of the Best iPhone Unlock Software to Reset iOS Screen Lock Passcodes
|iOS Screen Lock Passcode Reset Software||Windows and Mac?||Easy of Use||Speed||Unlocks all Passcodes?||iOS Compatibility|
|Tenorshare 4uKey||Both||Easy||10 - 30 Minutes||Yes||All|
|Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker||Both||Very-Easy||20 - 30 Minutes||Yes||All|
|iMyFone LockWiper||Both||Medium||30 to 40 Minutes||Yes||All|
|Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)||Both||Medium||20 - 30 Minutes||Yes||All|
How We Tested and Picked the Best iPhone Passcode Unlock Software
I tested and researched all the above iPhone passcode unlock software to the best of my abilities, including the free trial and paid options. To ensure that all tested software meets my standards, I placed them against these five criteria at all times.
- Features — It’s essential to have an iOS passcode screen unlock software that can bypass all common and complicated password types. I prioritized features like Face/Touch ID unlocking, iOS compatibility, and fast speeds to ensure what we picked outclassed all other software of its kind on the internet.
- Compatibility — All of our picks are compatible with Apple iPad, the latest iPhone. If you have an older iPhone, like a 4 or 5, these picks will also be compatible.
- User Experience — Two of the picks on this list were more complicated than the rest, but once downloaded, they all only require 3-steps to unlock your iPhone password successfully. I tested all software to ensure they had an easy-to-understand interface and didn’t need lengthy tutorials or instructions to figure out.
- Price Tag — Regardless of what software you pick on this list, they will be much cheaper than the repair cost you’ll pay at the Apple store. Although one software on this list is more costly than the others, it’s worth the price because of the numerous features it has. All the programs on this list are licensed, affordable, and balance features with the price tag.
- Customer Support — No matter how user-friendly a product is, there is still a possibility for malfunction or confusion. I took the time to e-mail and speak to live chat for all customer support lines, and I was incredibly impressed with how quickly they fixed an issue I had. I wanted to ensure you wouldn’t have to spend hours talking to customer support without them addressing common problems.
Frequently Asked Questions – iPhone Passcode Unlock Software
🖥️ Is passcode removal software legal?
Passcode removal software is legal, as long as you’re removing your own passcode for a reason that isn’t malicious. For example, if you are locked out of your own iPhone or an update caused the iOS lock screen not to function correctly, you can use a program to unlock iPhones legally and without any repercussions from the law.
However, suppose you’re using the software as a means to unlock a stolen iPhone that contains sensitive customer or client information. In that case, you could receive a fine or jail time, depending on the severity of your actions.
🔒 Is iOS password reset software safe?
❓ Do you have to delete your data to remove a passcode?
There currently isn’t any iPhone passcode unlock software that doesn’t require removing all of your data. Apple likely does this to protect its customers against hackers who may have found or stolen your iPhone and want access to your information.
Regardless if you use a software on the internet or go to the Apple store, all passcode removal will require a complete reset of your data. After your data is reset, both the Apple store and iPhone unlock software will install the latest iOS version.
⌛ How long will it take to reset your password on an iPhone?
The estimated time to reset the screen lock passcode on your iPhone varies depending on how complicated the password is. Many software will take around the same amount of time to fix 4 and 6 digit passcodes and Touch/Face IDs in multiple scenarios.
In my tests, most iPhone unlock software removed the passcode and reset your iPhone in 20 – 30 minutes.
Forgetting your passcode is common, especially since we have to remember so much important information on a daily basis. Before going to the Apple Store and spending a large sum of money fixing your iPhone, try one of our recommended iPhone passcode bypass software. We can guarantee that all of the software mentioned on this list will remove simple and challenging passwords in 3-easy steps quickly.